ShareLife Activity-A-Thon 2021
Dear Parishoners, school families and friends,
During this difficult pandemic the demand on all kinds of social support agencies has greatly increased meaning that organizations like ShareLife that support these agencies are in much need of help.
Everyone has been affected by covid-19 in some or many ways causing fear, loss, isolation – and inactivity!
To get us moving, active, healthy and purposeful, St. Joseph parish with our Catholic Women’s League and our Knights of Columbus are holding a St. Joseph Parish “Activity-A-Thon” for ShareLife.
Here is how our school families can participate:
- Over the summer weeks plan some family or individual activities such as hiking, walking, biking, rollerblading, swimming, fitness goals – you name it.
- Set a distance or time or whatever measure of your chosen activity you set.
- Ask family members, friends, neighbors and coworkers to pledge an amount for your goal’s completion. Pledge Form
- Complete your activity and collect your pledges and return funds and pledge form to us in one of these ways:
- Bring to St. Joseph Parish on Saturday August 21 between 10 am and 3 pm
- etransfer funds and pledge form directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enclose in an envelope addressed to St. Joseph Parish Activity-a-Thon and mail to St. Joseph Parish at 5440 Durie Rd Mississauga, L5M 2J5
- Or drop envelope in the church collection basket in an envelope marked S/L Activity-a-Thon
All proceeds will go to the 2021 ShareLife campaign.