Getting Married at St. Joseph
Congratulations on your decision to get married!
To find the answers to some important questions such as
- Who can be married at St. Joseph parish?
- How soon should the parish be contacted?
- What documents are required?
- Is the sacrament of confirmation required before marriage?
- Does the church provide the marriage license?
- Is participation in a marriage course required before marriage?
- Does the wedding take place at mass?
- Readings and other information
Please review our Wedding Information booklet.
After reviewing the booklet you may fill in a request for an Initial Wedding appointment and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or bring to the parish office